What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and financial information necessary to evaluate your application for scholarship.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site and submit an application for scholarship.
How do we use your information?
We use the information collected from you when you register and submit a scholarship application:
To store your application entries and data.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Retain data submitted via our application form and during the login process.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
- If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Contact you regarding the status of your application
- Confirm receipt of your application
- Notify you of any additional information required to process your application
The Jesse & Rose Loeb Foundation
47 Garrett Street
Warrenton, VA 20186
Last Edited on 2021-02-03